MANAGING & GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
Every day small businesses are faced with decisions about managing operations to keep up in competitive markets. The West Central Minnesota Small Business Development Center (WC MN SBDC) has experts to help you at every phase of your business. As you move forward with your business there is a lot to consider. Are you ready to expand? Could you be running your business better?
As you manage and grow your business you will need to:
- Review and revise your current business plan
- Create a goal
- Assess your workforce
- Market your product or service
- Collect and analyze financial data
- Manage inventory
What next? Whether you have worked with the SBDC before or not we are here to help you for the life of your business.
Register to meet with a professional, business consultant to:
- Discuss your goals and objectives
- Provide background of your situation
- Discuss risks and opportunities
- Talk about cash flow and financial needs
- Receive marketing advice
- Review current business and operation plans
- Provide tools to assess your situation
- Outline an action plan
These suggestions are guidelines to provide a roadmap to the formation of a business and the basic sense of direction you’ll need before you begin. This information is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney or accountant.